01.09.2013 / AVIATOR AT MAKS SALON
The International Aviation and Space salon MAKS is a rightful occupant of a leading position in the ratings of major world aviation forums. The event took place during the period from 27th August to 1st September in the city of aircraft science and technology - Zhukovsky.
The very idea of the MAKS lies in demonstrating Russian high technologies and attract foreign partners to form joint ventures. During the salon, visitors enjoyed demonstrating flights of various aircrafts and special programme from major Russian and foreign aerobatic teams, including Swifts.
Further to its long-term commitment to aviation, Aviator was once again the presenting partner and official timekeeper of aerobatic team Swifts. Aviator has awarded Swifts a special edition of Professional Automatic model to highlight their successes and mutual partnership. In addition, all visitors could explore new collections presented in a special showcase during the event.
- MOSCOW WATCH EXPO Aviator participates at watch fair in Russia
- AVIATOR AT MIDORA FAIR Discover about watch fair in Germany
- AVIATOR AT MAKS SALON Discover how Aviator and Swifts participated at MAKS AVIATION SALON, Russia
- BEST OF THE BEST BRAND Aviator received the most prestigious award of Capital magazine
- AVIATOR AT RADOM AIR SHOW Discover the aviation event in Poland
- AVIATOR IN HONG KONG We are happy to announce that our watches are available in Hong Kong now