02.11.2013 / MOSCOW WATCH EXPO
Moscow Watch Expo is a new form of watch exhibition in Russia: it unites watch enthusiasts, collectors and retailers from all over Russia. Starting from 30th October to 2nd November more than 3500 timepieces of 270 brands including wristwatches, clocks and accessories were presented at fair by 80 companies from 14 countries.
During the fair Aviator presented to Russian market its novelties such as Airacobra Chrono, MIG-21 Fishbed, and prototypes of Professional and Propeller II models. Sales managers met all our current partners and established new contacts with other retail players of Russian watch market. All novelties received a positive feedback from current and new retailers.
In addition, the fair organized a special event dedicated to 20 years of Russian watch market, in which participants shared their stories of rebuilding the watch market after the fall of Soviet Union. The president of our company participated in the event and gave a speech about his story of contribution to Russian watch market.
- MOSCOW WATCH EXPO Aviator participates at watch fair in Russia
- AVIATOR AT MIDORA FAIR Discover about watch fair in Germany
- AVIATOR AT MAKS SALON Discover how Aviator and Swifts participated at MAKS AVIATION SALON, Russia
- BEST OF THE BEST BRAND Aviator received the most prestigious award of Capital magazine
- AVIATOR AT RADOM AIR SHOW Discover the aviation event in Poland
- AVIATOR IN HONG KONG We are happy to announce that our watches are available in Hong Kong now